- 1 shop-bought jar ‘pieds & paquets’ (pig’s trotters and tripe squares)
- 2 courgettes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 400g broad beans, skins removed
- 400g runner beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt, pepper
- Slice the courgettes into ribbons, using a vegetable peeler.
- Slice the peppers into strips.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- In a large pan, heat the oil and sauté the broad beans (having removed their skin first) and butter beans for 3 minutes. Add the peppers and garlic and cook for five minutes. Add salt and pepper. Blanch the courgettes in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Keep warm.
- Gently re-heat the ‘pieds & paquets’ in a saucepan.
- Lay the ‘pieds & paquets’ onto serving plates, add the vegetables.