- 2 boudin blanc (white sausages)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 tsp. cumin seeds
- Juice of 1 orange
- 400g carrot purée
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Fresh parsley
- Cut the peppers into strips. Pour 2 tbsp olive oil into a pan, add the cumin seeds and sauté the peppers for 10 minutes over a medium heat. Drizzle with the orange juice and continue cooking for 10 minutes over a low heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the boudins into rings. In a pan, heat the olive oil and brown on both sides.
- Gently heat the carrot purée.
- Create the timbales ‘tower’ using a metal cooking ring. Start with the carrot purée, cover with boudin, then add the drained pepper strips. Finish with the rest of the boudin. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.