- 150g pork rillettes
- 6 radishes
- 6 small gherkins
- ½ bunch chives
- ½ bunch parsley
- 250g rye bread
- Freshly ground pepper
Preparation: 10 minutes
- Remove the rillettes from the fridge.
- Chop the chives and parsley very finely.
- Wash and dry the radishes.
- Very finely dice the radishes and gherkins.
- In a bowl, mix all these ingredients with the rillettes, using a fork. Season generously with pepper.
- Just before serving, grill the bread and slice into soldiers.
- Serve immediately.