- 300g rillettes
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 large carrot
- 20 large radishes
- 2 white mushrooms
- 50ml olive oil
- 30ml Sherry vinegar
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 sesame seed bun
Preparation : 20mn
- Wash the vegetables. Cut the radishes into small pieces, mix together in a bowl with half the olive oil and vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Destring the celery stalk and peel the carrot. Cut these vegetables into julienne strips. Mince the mushrooms. Mix everything in a bowl with the remainder of the oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a cookie cutter as a mould, make your tartare: over a bed of radishes, place a layer of rillette and press it in using the back of a spoon. Add the julienned carrot and celery, and the mushrooms. Refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, slice the bun into thin slices and toast under the grill.
- Serve the chilled tartare with the toasted bun.