- 800g prepared, pre-cooked tripe
- 4 spring onions
- 4 new season carrots
- 400g baby potatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 bouquet garni (thyme and bay leaf)
- 50cl dry cider
- 2 tbsp colza oil (instead of 20g butter)
- Freshly ground pepper
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Peel and slice the carrots into rounds. Top and tail the onions and chop finely. Peel the garlic and crush with a fork.
- Carefully wash the potatoes.
- Rinse the tripe and cut into pieces. Dry in a clean tea towel.
- Heat the oil in a wok set on medium heat. Add the tripe and fry 2 to 3 minutes until lightly golden. Season with salt and pepper and add the crushed garlic. Add the carrots, onions, potatoes and bouquet garni.
- Pour the cider into the wok and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Towards the end of cooking, remove half the cooking liquid, check seasoning and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve very hot in four large bowls.