- 8 thin slices of cooked ham
- 4 thin slices of dry-cured ham
- 1 aubergine
- 2 courgettes
- 1 yellow pepper
- 4 candied tomatoes
- 3 sprigs of basil
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the aubergine and courgette, then pat dry. Cut into strips. Spread the strips on a baking sheet, and place in the oven, turning them halfway through cooking. Set aside.
- Place the pepper under the grill and turn it over as its skin darkens. Leave to cool, then remove the skin with a sharp knife. Cut the pepper into quarters and remove seeds.
- Season the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the millefeuille by sequentially layering 1 slice of cooked ham, 1 slice of grilled aubergine, 1 slice of dry-cured ham, 2 strips of courgette and 1 slice of pepper. Top off with 1 slice of cooked ham and 1 candied tomato.
- Add chopped basil, sesame seeds and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.