Makes 8 rolls
- 4 thin slices of dry-cured ham
- ¼ cucumber
- ¼ daikon radish
- ½ carrot
- ½ green apple
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 egg yolk
- 300ml olive oil
- Peel the vegetables and the green apple. Cut into ½ cm julienne strips with a knife or slice thinly.
- Using a food processor, mix the anchovy fillets, garlic, lemon juice and egg yolk, then achieve a mayonnaise consistency by adding the olive oil.
- Mix the anchovy purée with the vegetables and roll together in a half slice of dry-cured ham like spring rolls. Keep everything in an airtight container.
- Serve with a green, spring mix-type salad, or with crudities, to dip into the remaining anchovy purée.