- 2 boudins noirs (black pudding)
- 500g fingerling potatoes
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, diced
- 1 shallot
- 1 small bunch of white grapes
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Wash the unpeeled potatoes, pat them dry and slice.
- In a pan, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil. Brown the potatoes for 15 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the diced apple, minced shallot and grapes. Leave to simmer another 10 minutes while stirring regularly. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving dish, set aside and keep warm.
- Return pan to heat. Cut the boudins into rings and cook 1 minute on each side. Carefully add the rings to the serving dish. Serve immediately.