- 4 andouillettes
- 400g chanterelle mushrooms
- 20g butter
- 1 shallot
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Cut each andouillette into quarters.
- Clean the chanterelles and finely slice the bigger ones.
- Slice the shallot thinly.
- In a skillet, cook 20g of butter over a medium heat. Add the andouillette rings, mushrooms and shallot.
- Season with salt and pepper and sauté all the ingredients for roughly 7 minutes over a low heat.
- Serve immediately and decorate with a few rosemary sprigs.