makes 12 muffins
- 120g smoked lardons
- 160ml milk
- 125ml sunflower oil
- 3 eggs
- 160g flour
- 1 packet of yeast
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 100g grated Gruyère cheese
- Brown the lardons in a hot skillet. Set them on paper towels to drain.
- Warm the milk and oil in a saucepan.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, flour, yeast, salt and pepper.
- Add the grated Gruyère, mix, then add the lardons.
- Pour the mixture into muffin tins.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C (Mark 6).
- Remove muffins from the oven. Serve warm or cold.