- 16 chorizo slices
- 1 pizza dough or base, shop-bought
- 200g aubergine purée, shop-bought
- 50g Parmesan
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 small courgettes
- 200g Mozzarella
- 75ml olive oil
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper
- Roll out the dough or place the base on a greased baking tray.
- Mix the aubergine purée and Parmesan. Cover the base with this mixture.
- Wash the tomatoes and courgettes. Cut into slices, and the Mozzarella too
- Place the vegetables and slices on the pizza, alternating and making sure they overlap.
- Drizzle with a dash of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the finely chopped onion, then the chorizo slices
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (Mark 6) for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.