- 200g bacon lardons
- 4 leeks
- 1 shallot
- A few hazelnuts
- 1 handful of pink radishes
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Sesame oil and raspberry vinegar
- Wash and pare the leeks. Steam for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Set aside.
- In a very hot pan, without adding any fat, sauté the lardons for 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Peel and finely chop the shallot.
- Coarsely crush the hazelnuts and roast in a very hot pan for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Wash the radishes and cut into fine rings.
- Cut the leeks lengthwise, “tagliatelle” style.
- Combine the leeks, lardons and radishes, mix well, and serve with dressing.