- 4 sausage rolls
- 12 Batavia lettuce leaves
To make the green peppercorn sauce:
- 10cl thick double cream
- 15cl single cream
- 40g green peppercorns
- In a saucepan, toast the peppercorns for 1 to 2 minutes on a low heat before crushing them with a wooden spoon.
- Add the double cream and mix well before adding the single cream. Keep cooking until you obtain a smooth sauce.
- Heat the sausage rolls according to instructions and cut each one into three to make mini spring rolls.
- Wrap each mini roll in a washed salad leaf and serve immediately with the peppercorn sauce.