Makes 16 bites
- 4 slices of cooked ham
- 300g rocket salad
- 60ml dressing
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small yellow pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pack of fresh goat’s cheese
- Fresh chives
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the rocket and dry well. Place in a salad bowl and toss with dressing.
- Cut the peppers into thin strips.
- Peel the garlic cloves. Chop finely or crush with a garlic press.
- In a bowl, combine the goat’s cheese, garlic, chopped chives, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cut the slices of ham into quarters, lengthwise. Spread the mixture on top. Roll each piece of ham and hold in place with chive stalks.
- Arrange the ham bites on a serving platter. Decorate with strips of pepper. Serve chilled with a rocket salad.