- 4 slices of cooked ham
- 3 peppers (red, yellow and green)
- 14 small, round courgettes
- ½ aubergine
- 50ml olive oil
- 2 thyme sprigs
- Salt and pepper
- Grill the peppers in the oven and flip them around as their skin darkens. Leave to cool, then remove the skins with a sharp knife. Cut into julienne.
- Cut the courgettes into quarters and dice the aubergine.
- Cook all the vegetables in a grill pan with olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place the grilled vegetables at the centre of each slice of ham. Gently roll and serve with grilled vegetables, hot or cold.