- 150g ham ‘matchsticks’ (or dice will do)
- 200g puff pastry
- 1 courgette
- 1 onion
- 200ml cooking cream (15% fat)
- 150g fresh goat cheese
- 3 egg yolks
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Line 4 small pie pans with puff pastry. Prick the base with the tip of a knife.
- Wash the courgette and grate coarsely. Finely chop the onion. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream, goat’s cheese and egg yolks. Season with salt and pepper. Add the ham, grated courgette and chopped onion.
- Pour the mixture into the pie pans.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the pan after baking.
- Serve hot or cold with a green salad