- 6 plain chipolatas
- 6 merguez sausages
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp oriental spice mix
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary (for skewers)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ tbsp fleur de sel
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Switch on the oven on grill setting.
- Finely chop the rosemary leaves, and mix with the sesame seeds, fleur de sel and a little freshly ground pepper.
- Slice the chipolatas into four, brush with olive oil and roll in the rosemary mixture. Thread the sausage pieces onto a rosemary stalk and grill for 2 – 3 minutes on each side.
- Repeat the process using the merguez and oriental spice mix, tapping gently to remove any excess spice.