- 2 Morteau sausages
- 3 glasses of red lentils
- 10 glasses (1.5l) vegetable stock
- 1 jar confit tomatoes
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 small bunch parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and gently cook the finely-chopped spring onions for 5 minutes. Add the lentils and curry powder, cook for another minute.
- Add the vegetable stock and cook on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Season towards the end of cooking. Keep warm.
- While the lentils are cooking, cover the Morteau sausages with plenty of boiling salted water in a pan. Simmer for 15 minutes. Drain and slice into rounds.
- Ladle out the lentils into bowls, garnish with a few confit tomatoes and sprinkle with chopped parsley just before serving.