- 2 Toulouse sausages
- 2 red onions
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 200g mangetouts
- 8 marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the Toulouse sausages in a frying pan and set aside.
- Peel the onions and cut into 8. Drain the artichoke hearts. Wash and dry the mangetouts and break the broccoli into florets.
- In two separate saucepans, cook the broccoli and mangetouts in boiling salted water for 10 minutes and 5 minutes respectively. Drain.
- Pour 2 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan and add the onions. Cook on a medium heat, stirring from time to time. Once translucent, turn up the heat and add the broccoli, mangetouts, artichoke hearts and sausages. Fry for 10 minutes, stirring with a spatula. Add a dash of vinegar, season and serve immediately.